Integrate with a Manhattan WMS more efficiently and quickly
Integrations with 3rd party warehouse management systems (WMS) can require a lot of time and technical resources. Using RSM’s Retail Manhattan WMS Integration, value can be delivered faster with less risk using pre-built integrations. Application roles and responsibilities can be determined faster by leveraging tried and true process flows. Data mapping can be completed faster between systems using pre-defined templates.
Leveraging existing integrations that plug into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Commerce’s out of the box WMS capabilities to handle Manhattan’s unique functionality reduces risk and cost.
Pre-Built Integration Points from Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Items (Products)
- Purchase orders (Distribution Center & Store)
- Shipment to customers (Sales Orders, order online)
- Shipment to store (Transfer Order, replenishment)
- Return Merchandize Authorization
Pre-Built Integration Points to Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- RMA receipt (PIX)
- Purchase order receipts (PIX)
- Inventory adjustments (PIX)
- Inventory updates (Sync)
- Shipment confirmation
- Backorders (Immediate needs)