Sharepoint based Timesheet Management Software
Timesheet Plus for Office 365 is available as a free, fully featured 14-day trial (1xSite License with an unlimited number of end users).
TimeSheet Plus is Sharepoint-based time tracking software that automates the collection, approval, and reporting of employee work. A user-friendly interface allows employees to conveniently track regular work hours, break time or overtime. Managers can then review the timesheets of their subordinates and easily calculate project hours in a selected period.
Reporting functionality allows you to export selected timesheets to CSV format, in order to integrate data with other applications or create custom reports in Excel.
• Excel-like interface for viewing and working with timesheet data;
• Customizable timesheet period (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly);
• Customizable form fields (supports numerous field types, such as Text, Choice, Number etc.);
• Can be integrated with many systems via Microsoft Flow (i.e. Dynamics 365,Salesforce,Slack etc)
• Customizable approval process (single approver, two approvers or auto-approved);
• Access management (three levels of users: Employees, Administrators, and Managers);
• Team management (Managers can only see timesheets created by their subordinates);
• Automatic e-mail notifications of approvals and rejections;
• Customizable email templates;
• Cost tracking features
• Allows to define CC email recipient for any kind of notification email (i.e. Approved, Rejected);
• Ability to export selected requests to CSV,Excel,Word and PDF format;
• Reporting functionality shows total hours and total costs by project, employee or period;
• Ability to add multiple attachments to a timesheet.
With custom form fields designer you can create flexible solutions, aligned precisely with business needs, for example:
• Overtime approval process
• Track tasks against projects
• Track actual project hours and costs
• The user who installed this add-in for the first time automatically become an administrator with the ability to assign admin roles to others
• Supported browsers: IE10 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
• Before the first usage please assign Manager role to the users and create a user profile
• If you need help with configuration, please watch video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZZQi6yXUq8
The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing Activation Key, the total cost is $599 (one-time fee, for an unlimited number of users, with free updates and support).
For more information, please visit our product site:
If you need more advanced features, you should consider Work Time Pro (our newest product, also available on the Office Store):
If you have any questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 22.214.171.124 released:
-Added option to display totals per day on a timesheet