The add-on helps project managers to better structure, plan and control projects in PO and PSA.
What is Project Gantt?
Project Gantt for Dynamics 365 enhances the default project management functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations and Project Service Automation. The add-on lets you structure projects realistically and monitor multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
Various features help you plan projects comprehensively and stay on top of them:
- Assign resources to tasks with only a few clicks.
- Connect tasks in the interactive Gantt chart to determine dependencies.
- Create milestones on the projects to keep a better overview of their progress.
- Correct or adjust project information easily with in-line editing.
- Keep an eye on your business KPIs in the controlling mode.
- Recognize the status of your project tasks by color indicators.
- Use project templates to prepare frequently occurring project structures even faster.
Why Project Gantt?
Project Gantt is embedded in the Dynamics 365 environment; thus, project managers can access it effortlessly from within the project management solution. The add-on enables you to plan projects realistically and in greater detail. That leads to more accurate quotes. Controlling progress regularly ensures that projects are finished on time and within budget so you can keep the promises to your customers.
Project Gantt for Dynamics 365 is available in English and German.
The app costs €10 per user/month.
Please note: Project Gantt extends Dynamics 365 and is not a standalone app.
Who developed this app?
proMX has been working in the field of Dynamics 365 since its launch, both as an implementation partner and as a developer of add-ons. The Microsoft Gold Partner is particularly experienced with the project management application Dynamics 365 Project Operations and its predecessor Project Service Automation. proMX helps companies find and implement modern business solutions to reinvent their productivity.