bởi New Future
Add your favorite stickers ❤ in Microsoft Teams and Outlook.
Express complex emotions in ways beyond words. My Stickers app helps you to save and send your stickers in Microsoft Teams and Outlook (partial features).
- You can upload your stickers (GIFs and PNGs);
- You can save stickers from others' messages;
- You can send your stickers in chat;
- You can manage and edit your stickers' names.
- Administrators can manage and edit the org-wide stickers.
- Administrators can customize this app logo and display name.
My Stickers App provides a management tool inside of Teams and Outlook for all users to save and send GIFs to friends, which is an effective form of visual communication because of the animation that provides a greater range of expression.
The tool facilities a place to help users upload stickers/GIFs from PCs or mobile devices. Users could select one or more saved stickers and choose to upload them. Once uploaded successfully, all materials could be found by clicking the ♥ icon from the toolbar to launch the Sticker window.
To better manage all stickers, the tool also makes it easy to rename, delete or search for a GIF.
Users could send GIFs to friends by selecting one from the Stickers list while chatting with them, with the above management capabilities, browsing to find a GIF becomes more efficient.
Users also can save a GIF shared by others if they're using the same tool. By clicking “…” from the right-up corner of the messaging card, there's a “Save to My Stickers” button. Click the button and it'll be added to the user's list.
Administrators can enable the Org-wide Stickers by login in and verifying with the admin account. Administrators can upload and manage the Org-wide Stickers. All users in this org can use Org-wide Stickers.
Administrators can customize this app logo and name in the Teams Admin Portal (M365 Admin Center does not support this).
- Có thể gửi dữ liệu qua Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.