bởi Tracker Software Products (Canada) Limited
Enables the opening of pdf documents from Sharepoint libraries directly in PDF-XChange Editor.
1. Install the Solution Package for the SharePoint Site. It has a “List View Command set” extension that includes the "Open in PDF-XChange" command.
2. Go to https://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-pro, then download and install the software. This will install PDF-XChange Editor on your system, and the PDF-XChange extension in your browser (note that only Chrome and Edge are supported).
3. Please check that the PDF-XChange extension was installed in your browser. If it is not there then please use either of these links to install it:
4. Select a PDF file from the list of documents on the site. The toolbar button "Open in PDF-XChange" will be available. Note that this command is also available in the right-click context menu.
5. Execute the command. PDF-XChange Editor will open and ask for your login details. The PDF file will open in PDF-XChange Editor after you have logged in.