Go1 - Azure Transactable
bởi Go1 Pty. Ltd.
GO1 makes learning easy
With GO1 Premium you’ll have unlimited access to a growing library of 15,000 pieces of content, from over 50 top training providers around the world, allowing you to find the right courses for your industry, business or compliance training needs. GO1 courses can be used in any third-party SCORM/TinCan/AICC compliant Learning Management System (LMS) or Learning Experience Platform (LXP) via import or one of our existing partner integrations.
Alternatively, content can be played out directly within the GO1 Learning Platform, designed for personalised learning, advanced content curation and streamlined user management. Customise the look and feel, so it fits seamlessly as part of your organisation. Extend your GO1 Learning Platform with enterprise features like SSO and structured data feeds, or integrate with all of your favourite products using the public API. The GO1 Learning Platform is fully responsive, so users can learn on the go. Supported languages are English, German, Spanish and Portuguese, with content available in many more languages.
- Create your own content: Create courses with modules, events and more, with the option to re-use learning resources using our advanced course editor
- Content curation: Browse the GO1 Premium catalogue and create bundles of targeted training for your organisation
- Awards: Specify sets of courses that can be completed to achieve certification in a certain content area
- Recommendations: Intelligent content recommendations for learners, and coming soon to support admins in creating content collections
- Platform configuration: Configure your portal for a seamless experience with existing systems
- Reporting: Report on learning completion and compliance rates (through Awards) whether the learning is via GO1 Learning Platform or a SCORM integration
Partner with us, together we can make the GO1 Premium content library and learning platform available to your clients. If you are an LMS/HRIS, use our embeddable Content Loader widget, or our public API to build a native integration to deliver content to your clients.