GUMU™ for Sage ERP - Dynamics 365 CRM Integration
Sync Sage 100 | Sage X3 | Sage 300 with Dynamics 365 CRM for Quick and Effective Data Integration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integration with Sage ERP (Sage 100 | Sage X3 | Sage 300) is a comprehensive, seamless, bi-directional connector, specially designed to satisfy all your business priorities. It empowers the enterprises to leverage the information within the organization and make smarter and faster business decisions along with bringing all facets of your processes together. The Common Data Model provides semantic consistency for canonical business entities across Dynamics 365 CRM and Common Data Service, increasing value and saving time for application developers, ISV partners, and integrators.
The integration ensures information flow in the Dynamics 365 CRM to integrate automatically into Sage ERP. Any changes that are made such as new orders or invoices is automatically pushed between the system providing sales team the ability to clearly see entities.
How GUMU™ Integration Benefits You?
- Make informed decisions, identify business opportunities based on latest synchronized information
- Improve finance, Customer relation and sales interdepartmental communication
- Enhanced end-client experience due to faster resolution of queries and personalized responses
- Increased employee productivity due to data consistency and zero data duplication
- Enhanced agility to act on new information quickly and maximize ROI
- Easy implementation: The whole package is easy to implement and configure it with Dynamics 365 CRM and Sage ERP
What Greytrix Offers?
- Bi-directional integration: Synchronize Sales Quotes, Orders and Invoices from Sage (to Standard Tables/Objects in Dynamics 365 CRM) that can be viewed on user-friendly UI of Dynamics 365 CRM layout. And synced back to Sage ERP system
- Cross device integration: Critical information regarding leads, accounts, and orders can be accessed across multiple devices ensuring that Sales and Service Teams respond quicker to Customer's needs. It provides same view on all the devices
- Multi-company integration: Can configure multiple Sage ERP companies with single Dynamics 365 CRM environment
- Updated Customer Sales Information: Important Sales and Service information can be viewed on user-friendly Dynamics 365 CRM Lists for particular Account. This in turn provides decision makers with superior visibility into key business metrics and enables Sales and Service teams to proactively cross-sell and up-sell more effectively