作者 PowerObjects An HCL Company
Capture information from a web form and instantly pull it into your CRM.
PowerWebForm lets users capture information from an online web form and instantly pull that information directly into CRM. You can then choose to create a lead, a contact, or any other CRM entity, including custom entities. Easily build your web form in CRM, post the web form on your web page and start gathering submissions! PowerWebForm eliminates the need to export/import lists from other databases and into CRM.
- Create web form landing pages within PowerWebform
- Choose from many different field types including text box, radio button, check box, drop down and more.
- Customize the look and feel of the web form using CSS, so that the form fits flawlessly into your web page.
- Redirect visitors, either manually through clicking a button or automatically, after they have filled out the form.
- Set up duplicate detection in the form, so that you don't end up with duplicates in your Dynamics CRM.
- PowerWebForm supports foreign languages - all text on the form can be customized.
Don't Forget To Register Your Add-On!For instructions on how to register your PowerPack Add-on, check out the FAQ in the Learn More section below.