Wrike for Outlook
作者 Wrike Inc.
Create Wrike tasks from emails, view and edit tasks, and collaborate in real time, all in Outlook.
Wrike is powerful online project management software that enables every type of team to accomplish more, at scale. With Wrike for Outlook, you can create Wrike tasks from emails, view and edit tasks, and collaborate in real time on tasks, all without leaving Outlook.
Managing work by email can be a challenge: email threads can be hard to follow, it can be tough to get visibility into progress, and work can fall through the cracks. The factors are compounded when multiple people are collaborating through multiple email threads that tie back to a project.
Wrike for Outlook enables you to transform email conversations into structured work and capture your team’s communications in a single place:
- Create new tasks from emails
- Add tasks to existing Wrike projects
- Assign tasks, and update status and due date
- Edit task details, including images and rich text formatting
- See your team’s changes to tasks in real time with Live Editor
- Familiarity: Wrike for Outlook looks like the Wrike interface
- Send and receive Wrike comments on tasks
- Add emails as comments to tasks
Bring structure and action to your work with Wrike for Outlook today.
Note that you’ll need a free or paid Wrike account to use Wrike for Outlook.
To learn more about Wrike, visit https://www.wrike.com.
- 可通过 Internet 发送数据
- This app can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.