Beyond Intranet’s Organizational chart is the SharePoint add-in which helps to showcase any company’s hierarchy from top to bottom in an attractive flowchart format. This creates a clear visual depiction of the hierarchy and ranks of different people, jobs, and departments that make up the organization.
Employees across the organization are categorized into various departments and organizational chart helps to set up the reporting pattern or define roles of employees in a transparent manner. Employee names are depicted in the flowchart with information like name, designation, department and profile picture. This information is automatically picked up from SharePoint user profile details.
Features of our organizational chart are as follows:
1. Easy syncing of employee’s information from SharePoint user profile.
2. Showing profile pictures, name, department, and designation
3. Filtering employees easily based on departments
4. Exporting all data to Excel in one easy click
5. Viewing the chart in your desired format like vertical or horizontal.
6. Easily assigning alternate departments or managers to the same employee
7. Clickable department links to filtering out department hierarchy
8. Separately showing employees who have no reporting managers
9. Excluding employees using Excluded Users Name
10. User-based access on Configuration section
11. Different tile color to show employee listed in multiple departments
12. Excluding any department easily
13. Department Mapping enabling you to start hierarchy from any department
14. View complete details of employees within the organization using Employee Directory app part
15. View upcoming birthdays using Birthday app part
16. SharePoint Azure AD Connect tool is bundled as a free product with paid version of add-in which synchronize your Azure Active Directory with SharePoint online user profile
17. Beyond Intranet Mobile app(Access employee details) is bundled as a free product with paid version of add-in
This add-in is free up to 50 employees and you may need to go for In-App Purchase to continue using this add-in.
Contact us for any customization or request for a demo on the link below: