Quickly recognize coworkers using the RecognitionNow DM Add-in
The RecognitionNow DM Add-in for Outlook enables users to send recognition without leaving Outlook. RecognitionNow DM is available as part of an employee recognition platform that helps organizations engage and recognize their employees and teams. RecognitionNow DM is available as part of an employee engagement product suite.
The RecognitionNow DM Outlook Add-in features:
• Peer to Peer – Recognize your coworkers.
• Manager Discretionary – Recognize and reward employees with points
• View available point balance and link to Merchandise and Experiences Marketplace sites
Additional Notes and Subscription Details:
• To set up this application, an organization will need to be a customer of BI WORLDWIDE using an employee recognition platform. Employees will need to have an active account setup by your organization.
• This Add-in is a companion to an organization's recognition platform. You will need to enter an App Code on first login along with recognition program login credentials. App Codes are unique to each organization.
• In order to set up your account, get the App code and login credentials, please contact your program administrator.
• This application works on Outlook version 2016 and above, and Outlook web client.
• Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When this add-in is used, it can:
- send data over the Internet
- access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
- 可通过 Internet 发送数据