作者 Biztech Consulting & Solutions
Dynamics 365 Alert Notification plugin enables CRM users to add & manage alerts for entities.
Smart Alerts is a meticulously developed Dynamics 365/CRM plugin that enables Dynamics 365/CRM users to add and manage alerts for different entities in the CRM. Once our Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Alerts plugin is integrated, CRM users can add critical data/information to individual records. Thereafter, every time the connected CRM users access a particular record, they will receive a pop-up alert. Users can cascade alerts of related entities, configure plugin in any CRM supported language, get an email and set event or criteria based alerts.
Note: If you have an Offline (On-Premises) Integration, you would need to visit Appjetty (a Biztech venture) for trial.
- Create and View Bulk Alerts instantly
- Global notification support to keep you updated in real-time
- Add multiple alerts to individual CRM record
- Add start/expiration date for all alerts
- Reactivate the deactivated alerts when needed
- Add alerts on any CRM record type
- Get immediate alert pop-ups on accessing the record
- Differentiate the type of alert through alert type
- Find the historical context of deactivated alerts
- Configure alerts that work with all CRM entities including Custom entities
- Configure alerts compatible with CRM’s language
- Set user roles as User and Manager for advance alert management
- Expand alert scope for related entity records
- Set Criteria alert to get notified given condition fulfillment
- Get Criteria email in real-time
- Seamless integration with Twilio API for SMS alerts
- Select Users while enabling CRM alerts
- Alerts tracking to understand the effectiveness of the particular change
- Receive change based alerts and notifications created based on CRM workflow
- Now works with your mobile devices
- Dynamic date and time format similar to CRM date and time format
Note: Visit AppJetty (a Biztech venture) for more info.