Zap Attachment Viewer App offers a consolidated view of all attachments in emails as well as notes for a particular record.
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, you can upload files to notes (one attachment per note can be attached) section of any record. Further, you can also track sent and received emails to the record (lead / case or any other entity) which may also have attachments.
Now in-order to view / access attachments, below are the typical steps you would follow:
- From within the entity form, open a particular email record(in CRM)
- Scroll to the attachments area
- Click to open the attachment record
- Finally click to download the attachment
Repeat the above steps through all the tracked emails (or linked notes) until you can find the attachment that you are looking for…
This is such a waste of precious time which your sales team could have utilized for selling or your support team for offering better customer service.
Here Zap Attachment Viewer App can help…
Zap Attachment Viewer is a free app bought to you by Zap Objects.
New Update (Oct 2018):
1. Zap SSRS Report Scheduler App for Dynamics 365 CRM Online / On-Premise has just been launched
2. Zap Objects is giving away 3 licenses to Zap SSRS Report Scheduler App as part of the launch offer. To particpate check-out https://zapobjects.com and scroll to giveaway section. Offer ends Oct 30, 2018.
3. Zap Objects now introduces "All-in-One" Annual Subscription plan. The plan covers license for all paid Zap Dynamics 365 CRM Apps!
- One simple easy to manage subscription
- Highly affordable
Apps included under this plan:
- Zap SSRS Report Scheduler (for Dynamics 365 CRM Online / On-Premise) [**JUST RELEASED**]
- Zap Helpdesk – Email to Case (Most comprehensive Helpdesk solution built for Dynamics 365 CRM)
- Zap Copy Record
- Zap Team Calendar
- Zap Auto-Number
- Zap Email Parser (Email to Any CRM Record)