Zoho CRM for team collaboration
par Zoho Corporation Private Limited
Share vital CRM records and stay updated on key sales metrics with Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM is a cloud CRM software designed to help your organizations foster stronger relationships with customers. Manage your entire sales process from end to end with pipeline management, process automation, in-depth reporting, fine-tuned security settings and much more with Zoho CRM. Bring in leads, nurture them through your pipeline and convert them into happy paying customers.
Zoho CRM Features:
- Generate, nurture and convert leads to lifelong customers with an intuitive pipeline management system.
- AI powered sentiment analysis, lead and deal closure prediction and a best time to contact mechanism to help customer engagement and increase chances of conversion.
- Workflows and process automation tool to help automate tasks to allow sales people more time to focus on engaging customers.
- Access control, encryption and other security and privacy features protect customer data and ensure their privacy is maintained.
Microsoft Teams Integration Features:
- Keep track of key business metrics via dashboards attached to your Microsoft Teams tab.
- Share records from Zoho CRM inside your Teams channel to collaborate on deals or followups regarding vital prospects.
You must have a Zoho CRM account to successfully integrate with Microsoft Teams. This integration is only available in the .com domain, so click "continue with US" button during signup. Read more about our subscription plans at https://www.zoho.com/crm/zohocrm-pricing.html
Exclusive COVID-19 assistance for Microsoft customers: Sign up before July 31 and get Zoho Wallet credits worth US $500 valid for 60 days. The wallet credits can be used for the purchase of Zoho CRM, any other Zoho apps or for edition upgrades.
Fonctionnalités du complément
- Peut envoyer des données via Internet
- Ce complément peut accéder aux informations personnelles contenues dans le message actif (numéros de téléphone, adresses postales ou URL). Le complément peut transmettre ces données à un service tiers. Les autres éléments dans votre boîte aux lettres ne peuvent pas être lus ou modifiés.