The xViz Advanced Trellis Chart (aka small multiples) is of a group of similar charts having a common axis and value fields split across a category. For example, you can compare the same Product Sales across different countries, where each country is a separate chart. They are a great choice when it comes to analyzing trends across a category in a single view.
The xViz Advanced Trellis provides different Trellis modes like Splitting the chart further by another category field, display stacked charts or display series animation options. End consumers can change the panel layout, toggle between different chart scale options (Y-axis), and perform ranking on the fly during runtime. You can scroll across different pages and expand any chart to full-screen mode to focus on it individually. Some of the other notable features are as follows:
1. Trellis Mode: Chose between Splitting, Stacked charts and Animation options
2. Display Top N Values and group the remaining as 'Others'
3. Pagination: Display multiple small Trellis across different pages
4. Average Panel: Display overall average across all panels or average values in a given panel
5. 10+ different chart types with extensive customization and styling options
6. Data Label customization: Choose between different data label formats and column totals
7. Utility Menu: Change Panel layout and scale (Y-axis) on the fly
8. Interaction: Enlarge Panels and interactive legends
9. Axis label customization: Rotate, Word wrap, Nth label and Stepped labels to support long labels
10. Advanced conditional formatting: visually highlights outliers based on different rules
11. Breadcrumb – Display for drill-down levels
12. Drill-down support
13. Number formatting: enables customization of values based on various business scenarios
14. Summary table: tabular view of data
xViz Advanced Trellis is free to use with all the PRO features unlocked in Microsoft Power BI Desktop. However, an additional purchase is required to use the PRO features with Power BI Service, Premium, or Embedded Scenarios.
Learn more about our pricing plans for this visual and our xViz Suite at https://xviz.com/pricing/.
For any feature requests or questions about this advanced custom visual, please write to us at https://community.xviz.com/