Stava Rex is an advanced spellchecker that corrects spelling and grammar mistakes in Swedish texts. It is specially designed for people with reading and writing difficulties and dyslexia, but it is well suited for anyone who needs spelling assistance and language support.
Use Stava Rex to correct or check:
● serious spelling mistakes like sjonalist (for journalist) or asusigera (for associera)
● easily confusable words like släkt/släckt or han/hann
● grammar mistakes, like ett svart hund
● the spelling of compounds open like Losangeles (for Los Angeles), closed like födelse dag (for födelsedag)
● punctuation and spaces.
With personal settings, you can:
● make Stava Rex learn new words
● decide whether Stava Rex should warn you about certain words or not
● use a large wordlist or a small one.