av Oribi AB
Advanced spellchecker, specially designed for people with reading and writing difficulties.
SpellRight is a program that corrects spelling and grammar mistakes in English texts written by people who have English as their second language. SpellRight is specially designed for people with reading and writing difficulties and dyslexia, but it is well suited for anyone who needs spelling assistance and language support in English. SpellRight not only suggests changes to misspelt words but also presents a translation of each word to make it easier for you to check your choices.
Use SpellRight to correct or check:
● serious spelling mistakes like djöni (for journey) or enaf (for enough)
● easily confusable words like their/there/they’re or need/knead
● grammar mistakes like he is interested of (for interested in)
● misspellings of compounds like Losangeles (for Los Angeles) or birth day (for birthday)
● punctuation and spaces.
With personal settings, you can:
● make SpellRight learn new words
● decide whether SpellRight should warn you about certain words or not
● use wordlists of different sizes
● choose British or American English.
Word Online (latest version of Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox)
Word 2016 for Windows (Word 1612, build 7668.1000 or newer)
Word 2016 for Mac (macOS 10.13 & Word 15.32 or newer)
Word for iPad (Word 2.22 or newer)
- Läsa och göra ändringar i ditt dokument
- Skicka data via Internet