An e-mail signature is a block of text appended to the end of an e-mail message often containing the sender's name, address, phone number, disclaimer or other contact information. Most e-mail clients can be configured to automatically append an e-mail signature with each new message. A shortened form of a signature block (sometimes called a "signature line") includes one's name often with some distinguishing prefix can be used to simply indicate the end of a post or response.
Email signature is:
- A simple solution for several mailing problems.
- Now mails sent through CRM looks similar to Microsoft Outlook mails.
- Create and Carry your identity throughout in the CRM mails.
- A great look and feel for the Emails sent through CRM. Mails sent by the users will carry their identity to the receiver establishing easy connection.
- Eases the process of adding sender’s mail signature and reduces the probabilities of any error occurrence.
- Installs on any Outlook CRM Environment in a few clicks.